This recipe makes over 40+ cookies and I bake them for roughly 11 minutes and 30 seconds, that is the perfect amount of baking time for our family as we love our cookies a little crunchy but not over-baked either!
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup backed brown sugar
1 cup of white sugar
2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
3 cups of all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoon hot water
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips cookies (a normal sized bag will do)
1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional, we don't add it to ours since we don't like nuts)
1. Preheat over at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cream together the softened butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time and then add the vanilla.
3. Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add to batter along with the salt. Stir in the flour, chocolate chips and nuts.
4. Drop by large spoonful onto ungreased pans.
5. Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.