When I clean my clients homes and my own, I always have my cleaning supplies near by in my blue organizer caddy! I purchased mine at Walmart for about $8.00 but you can find a wide variety on Amazon for a very reasonable price! Such as the one feature below for less then $14.00.
A few tips about choosing the right "caddy":
1. Keep in mind the shape and size of the handle. It must be comfortable and easy to reach.
2. Get the right size of caddy! Don't get it too big/bulky as you might find it cumbersome to carry around. It must be big enough to hold your products but not too big where you are tempted to put more then you need in it.
3. Consider the quality of the plastic! Read the reviews and ensure that the caddy is a long lasting one. I have seen many "break" within just a few weeks of use.
Why it makes your cleaning more efficient!
By having all of your cleaning supplies near by, you no longer make unnecessary walking trips back and forth to your cleaning supplies stach! You save a lot of time by having your supplies right with you at all times! Trust me, you really don't want to waste time chasing around your cleaning supplies from room to room! Also, you only have two hands and you can hold a heck of a lot more in your cleaning caddy!
- Be sure to keep your caddy on a surface that cannot be damaged by accidental product spills!
- Turn your bottle inwards, just in case your product should spill, you want it to spill "in" the caddy and not out....you really don't want your bleach cleaning product to spill on your carpet!
- Do NOT keep your caddy in your car when it's too hot or too cold, you may damage your cleaning product bottles and they will stop working on you when you need them the most!
- Do NOT place your cleaning caddy on your tables, counter tops, etc. No matter how clean your keep your home, there's always debris/germs that collect at the bottom of your caddy and you don't want to transfer those to your clean counter tops, etc.
Feel free to post your own comments and tips!