Friday, August 10, 2012

Win One Pair of Black Angel Wings Earrings and Sterling Silver Gemstone Black Ring!


Here's a beautiful set for you ladies to win! The earrings were handmade by me (sterling silver hooks) and the ring is Sterling Silver with a black gemstone inside.  The ring was purchased as a gift for my daughter but the seller sent me the wrong size and ring! I was disappointed since it was suppose to be a birthday gift but it was too late to reorder a new one.  I'm unsure if the size, I believe it could be a size 6.5 or 7?

Specializing in handmade jewelry for Children and Adults! 

The earrings hooks are made of very dainty sterling silver.




10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love winning jewelry!

    stephy905@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like winning gift cards

    droopydog63@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love silver jewelry!! :)
    Kat
    neonkatt007 ( at ) aol { dot} c om

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love jewelry, and really lots of other stuff, skin care, kindle's, you name it! lori a galbraith

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love winning food prizes, electronics, toys for the grand kids and of course jewelry!
    (Virginia Rowell)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love handmade items from Etsy stores. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love winning jewelry, fabric and items for my kids! Thanks for a chance to win! :) This jewelry set is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like winning unique things.. things i cannot find by just goign to walmart

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love winning anything on a giveaway..

    ReplyDelete